I found two main issues with the Spikro platform. Hope this fixes soon.
1) A free buyer does not receive any notification emails such as welcome and their login access information. Of course, I don’t get these free buyer information on backend.
2) Coupon code. I was able to create the coupon code, but on the checkout page shows “It’s not valid.”
3) Image issues. Inside of the Spikro, we can upload two sizes images (banner). But, these two images sizes won’t fit to any devices’ sizes. Images will squeeze or cut some part.
These are the main issues I found, others are ok.
1) More templates
2) More payment options, recurring payment or split payment
3) Allow to add an external link to the “CHECK THIS DEAL” button instead of redirecting to the checkout page. If you don’t want to lose 3~5% transaction fees from your users, why not adding this feature to the agency users only? 🙂